Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Places - mindmap













TRANSFORMATIONS
1. I arrived in London last week and I’m still here   BEEN
2. This is my second visit to Hungary   TIME
3. Mary started learning French five years ago   BEEN LEARNING
4. After I arrived here, I started to feel better  SINCE
5. It’s years since I last took a holiday  FOR
6. I have never seen a more beautiful view  IT’S
7. It’s only my second time in the UK  ONCE BEFORE
8. This is my first experience travelling alone  TRAVELLED
9. Joan has always been very fond of travelling  KEEN
10. I haven’t been to Rome for two years. LAST
11. The last time I was abroad was in the summer of 1978.  SINCE
12. I haven’t eaten raw fish since I was I Japan. LAST

VOCABULARY

A. 5 positive and 5 negative aspects of holidays in Lugo
B. 5 words related to acommodation
C. 5 attractions or places of interest people visit when travelling

TRANSFORMATIONS - answers
1) I have been in London since I arrived last week
2) This is the second time I’ve visited Hungary
3) Mary has been learning French for 5 years
4) I have felt better since I arrived
5) I haven’t taken a holiday for year
6) It’s the most beautiful view I’ve ever seen
7) I have only been to the UK once before
8) I have never travelled alone before / this is the first time I have travelled alone
9) Joan has always been very keen on travelling
10) It’s two years since I was last in Rome / The last time I was in Rome was two years ago / I was last in Rome two years ago
11) I haven’t been abroad since 1978
12) I last ate raw fish in Japan / the last time I ate raw fish was in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment